Garden Conservancy Northwest Network
The Garden Conservancy Northwest Network (GCNN) promotes communication, networking, resource sharing and professional workshops for the enhancement of member gardens and horticultural organizations, furthering their common goals of advancing horticultural education and preserving and opening exceptional gardens for public enjoyment and edification.
The GCNN is open to advocates of garden preservation, representing public gardens, organizations and gardens in transition from private to nonprofit or public ownership in Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia.
Benefits of GCNN Membership
- Special member discounts - twice-yearly professional workshops that introduce participants to the fundamentals and successful examples of fundraising, board development, and other professional garden management topics.
- Resource sharing – creating opportunities for sharing training costs, consultants, and databases, and much more
- The Garden Conservancy’s Preservation eBulletin (member organizations may designate up to five recipients)
- Invitations to other special events sponsored by the Garden Conservancy in the Northwest (sent to organizational contact person).
- Website recognition - photo, active link, and teaser paragraph about the garden.
- Recognition of your organization in the Garden Conservancy annual report.
Mail:Garden Conservancy Northwest Network
117 E Louisa St, #532
Seattle, WA 98102